The Essence Practitioner
Choosing and using flower and other essences
Author: Sue Lilly
Paperback, 240 pages
This practical handbook covers everything you need to know to use flower and other essences effectively with clients.
Sue Lilly explains what is happening energetically when essences are at work and draws on her wealth of essence knowledge to provide guidelines on:
· Assessing - techniques for testing clients
· Choosing - how to select appropriate essences for a range of conditions
· Using - new and innovative applications of essences
· Creating - different methods of creating essences and guidelines for selling them
· Expanding knowledge - how essences can be linked to chakras, meridians and subtle bodies and how this knowledge can enhance practice
This comprehensive guide is ideal for any student starting out or any practitioner wanting to explore new ways of using essences.