Diseases of the Kidney and Bladder
Diagnosis and Treatment with Chinese Medicine
The first English language textbook and clinic manual specifically on the Chinese medical treatment of kidney and bladder diseases. It is primarily based on Dr. Wei Li's decades of experience in China and the U.S. in this specialty. Similar to other recent Blue Poppy Press publications, this book covers both the modern Western and traditional Chinese medical views of nephrological disease.
- Both modern Western and traditional Chinese medical views of kidney disease
- Both acute and chronic urinary tract disorders including UTIs, interstitial cystitis, nephrotic syndrome, chronic glomerulonephritis, chronic kidney failure, and more
- Acupuncture and Chinese medicinal treatment strategies given for each disease
- Numerous charts and tables
- AUTHOR: Wei Li & David Frierman (with Ben Luna & Bob Flaws)