This is the first workbook ever written specifically to help acupuncturists and practitioners of Chinese medicine to directly access the Chinese medical literature in Chinese. Conversational and easy to follow, Bob shares all the 'quick and dirty' methods he’s used to teach himself. You can begin translating modern medical Chinese within hours!
In this book, you will learn:
• how to look up Chinese characters in a dictionary
• how to interpret characters once you have found them
• how to use quick 'cheat sheets' for identifying acupuncture point names and medicinal and formula names
• how to purchase medical books and journals by mail
• what to translate and what not to as a beginner